So, I am guided to write. My Angelic guides want me to write.
I ask, what do I write?
The simple answer comes to me. Write about what you know.
What has gotten you to where you are?
Being able to do stuff that others value.
So here it goes.
A bit of advice that I could give to a younger version of me is, learn to do a variety of things.
- Learn trades.
- Learn how to talk to people.
- Learn to read people.
- Learn how to be content with being simple. Know the difference between wants and needs.
- Know how to defend yourself.
- Be humble enough to say, “I don’t know”.
- Show your appreciation.
- Show your Love.
- Say NO, when you want to.
- Walk away from a fight that is ego based.
- Stand up for TRUTH.
- Don’t be afraid to challenge your beliefs. A belief is an opinion that you refuse to reconsider.
- Be spontaneous.
- Make the first move.
- Tell everyone that you value, “I love you”.
- Be genuine and authentic to who you are. God created you to be just that.
- If what you are doing does not make you happy, stop doing it. No amount of money is worth being miserable.
People skills are the most valuable assets that you could possess. When you can go into the world with something to offer others, you are a wealthy person.